Discounts by Verizon
We offer great discounts for military,
veterans, first responders, educators,
corporate employees and more.
Visit the program page to sign up or
renew your discount.
Discounts on Get More, Do More, Play More or Start Unlimited plans
You can save up to $25 on multi-line accounts. For details on each offer, go to the
page that applies to you, sign up and start saving.1
Active military members and veterans.
Firefighters, police, EMS workers, retirees, volunteers and immediate family of those fallen in the line of duty.
Nurses of all types, whether it’s on the frontline or conducting home visits.
Teachers who are giving back to students, grades K-12 and college.
College students who are currently enrolled.
Discounts for employees of other
organizations and corporations
Qualifying for your Verizon discount
- Your employer or organization has to have an agreement with Verizon that offers discounts for their associates.
- You must be an existing customer already on an eligible calling plan.2
- If you're a new Verizon customer, we don't currently have any available plans for the employee discount.
- Accessories and other discounts may be available through your employer agreement.
Learn more with our Discount and Employment Verification FAQs.
Already have a Mobile account?
If your organization has an agreement with us, you can check your eligibility, renew your discount, or change your employer.Get started
Not yet a Verizon Mobile customer?
Sign up for service using your work email address. If your organization has an agreement with us, you can enjoy any discount benefits that may be available for your organization.Sign up
Need more help?
Check your submission
1. Our Unlimited plans offer maximum value and our program discounts offer additional value.
2. Unless otherwise noted, discounts apply to plan monthly access fees of $34.99 or higher, and data features of $24.99 or higher, when added to a plan of $34.99 or higher. On plans with separate account and line fees, discounts apply only to the Account Access fees. Plans not eligible for discounting include, but are not limited to: Prepaid, already discounted promotional plans, unlimited consumer plans, stand-alone or unlimited connected plans, or data only plans.